1. A £100 deposit is required for a framed bouquet and a £25 deposit for smaller items such as flower paperweights and display boxes. Deposit payments can be made by bank transfer, cash or cheque.
2. Your order may take up to 12 weeks to complete as we offer a bespoke and individual service.
3. We will notify you when your order is ready and require that your balance payment and collection is made within one calendar month unless pre-agreed in advance in writing.
4. We will accept flowers for preservation up to one week from your wedding date, as long as they are still in reasonable condition for preserving. If we are unable to work with your flowers, any deposit payment will be refunded in full.
5. Certain flowers, including but not limited to, succulents and some types of orchids cannot be preserved and will be removed from your bouquet before preservation.
6. Some flowers may change colour slightly during the preservation process, in particular:
red – turns a darker red/burgundy
white – turns an off white/cream
pink – turns a lighter or darker shade depending on the variety
7. Our spherical paperweights will magnify the appearance of your flowers.
8. We reserve the right to charge an additional fee for any re-work where client instructions are changed.