1. A £100 deposit is required for framed bouquets and a £25 deposit for smaller items such as flower paperweights. Deposit payments can be made by bank transfer, cash or cheque.
2. Your order may take up to 12 weeks to complete as we offer a bespoke and individual service.
3. We will notify you when your order is ready and require that your balance payment and collection is made within one calendar month unless pre-agreed in advance in writing. If you do not collect your order within six months it will remain the property of Floraforever.
4. We will accept bouquets up to five days after your wedding date and reserve the right to refuse bouquets if the condition of your flowers has significantly deteriorated. In this instance, any deposit payment will be refunded in full.
5. Certain flowers including succulents and some orchids cannot be preserved and will be removed from your bouquet before preservation. Please also be aware that white flowers become creamier in colour during the preservation process and red roses much darker.
6. We reserve the right to charge an additional fee for re-work where client instructions are changed.
7. We are no longer able to post framed bouquets so please do not make a booking if you’re not able to collect from Chester.
8. We are able to post paperweights as they’re made from resin but will use a tracked or signed for service.