1. A £25 deposit is required for each item ordered by cash, bank transfer or cheque.
2. Your order may take up to 12 weeks to complete as we offer a bespoke and individual service.
3. We will notify you when your order is ready and require that your balance payment and collection is made within one calendar month unless pre-agreed in advance in writing. If you do not collect your order within six months it will remain the property of Floraforever.
4. We will accept flowers up to five days old only so that we can achieve best results. If the condition of your flowers has significantly deteriorated, we will discuss this with you and deposit payments can be refunded in full.
5. Certain flowers including succulents and some orchids cannot be preserved. Please also be aware that white flowers become creamier in colour during the preservation process and red roses much darker.
6. If you’re unable to collect in person, we’re able to post paperweights as they’re made from resin but will use a tracked or signed for service. P&P is chargeable from £5.